17TH STREET BBQ
LEGENDARY SAUCES & RUBS
17th Street BBQ is three generations deep in the world of barbecue and is humbled to have won Grand World Championships and accolades from Memphis in May and The Jack to Vogue, Bon Appetit and Food Network. They’ve been given top-security clearance to serve barbecue aboard Air Force One. What means the most to these barbecue legends though, is the recognition brought to Southern Illinois and the community that’s been created through barbecue. By sharing their sauces and seasonings, they’re bringing customers into the fold. Welcome home.
Launched in grocery in 2017
Best Placement: the barbecue aisle
- One of the most award-winning barbecue sauces in the U.S.
- Four-time World Champion, three-time Grand World Champion at Memphis in May
- Winner of The Jack (Jack Daniels Barbecue Competition)
- Mile Mills, also known as “The Legend”, is in the Barbecue Hall of Fame
- Amy Mills is a James Beard-nominated author of two books, “Peace, Love and Barbecue” and “Praise the Lard”
- Opening a new barbecue facility in May of 2020
- Awards from Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, Vogue, Food Network, and many more
- Amy Mills appeared as a judge on the Bobby Flay / Michael Simon grilling show
Leave A Comment